"Love one another.”
John 13:34b NIV
What do these people have in common?
- A jobless worker searching for a steady job and needing support and encouragement through this hard time
- A new Christian who has had very little experience with church before
- A person who enjoys music whether playing an instrument or singing in groups
- A busy working mother who wants her children to have a strong relationship with Christ
- A life-long Baptist who enjoys the kind of Bible-based teaching he grew up with
- An retired couple who continues to be actively involved in the community
Answer: They all attend West Glendale Baptist Church!
At WGBC, you will be accepted, no matter what your background or situation is. We aren’t perfect, and we don’t expect you to be either. We come from all walks of life, but our faith in Jesus Christ has made us a family. This is a church community where people really care about you.
We listen to each other, pray for each other, and support each other. We have prayer chains that receive requests and through phone and email immediately begin praying for you. We also spend quite a bit of time during our Wednesday night Service sharing prayer needs and the results of all those prayers.
We enjoy spending time together. We don’t just get together on Sunday and Wednesday. We have fun getting together many other times too! It might be at a game night, a music event, or holiday activities for the entire family.
Check our calendar for upcoming events!
Sunday School @ 9:30 am
Sunday Worship @ 10:45 am
Gospel Kids @ 6:30 pm
Youth Bible Study and Adult Bible Study @ 6:30 pm